Thursday, September 27, 2012

New to blogging

Yes I have decided to start a blog now that I am an old married woman. Ha ha. I know my sister will be proud of me. Now I just need friends and people to follow me and for me to follow! A little about Nick and I... we were best friends in high school and hung out all the time. He liked me but i only thought of him as a friend and never imagined myself dating him. He was the friend i told all my problems to and he always found a way to help :) He then went on a mission to Lisbon, Portugal in Dec of 2007. It was sad to see my best friend leave on a mission but I wrote him the whole time and when he got home I guess things just happened. After 2 1/2 long years of dating long distance while I finished school and volleyball at Dixie State we decided it was time to take the next step. He finally proposed on JUNE 29, 2012.
We got Married on August 17, 2012 and we are loving being married!
We are living in Orem in a cute little apartment right by my work. I am currently working as a graphic designer at the largest essential oil company in the world called doTERRA.
I might sound like i'm bragging but i think i am :) i feel so blessed to have this job and am so thankful for my cousin Haylee for helping me to get it. I love my job most the time... and am hoping to get a raise soon! Nick is currently working and going to school. He works in the shipping dept of a warehouse. He is majoring in ASL translation and minoring in History. His dream job is to give deaf tours at a museum. He just wants to be around people and help them in any way that he can.

No comments:

Post a Comment