Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Halloween Fun!!
Nick and I went to his aunt and uncles house to carve pumpkins and this is our jack skellington punkin.
We had a contest at work for the best costume and i was bound and determined to win some money!! So I spent some time on my costume and it turned out pretty good. My costume is all homemade and it only cost me about $17. The contest went as follows: 1st place got $150, 2nd got $100, and 3rd got $50. Here are some pics from the days events. We had a blast and i didnt have to work as much. Good Day!
I'm maleficent if ya cant tell. CREEEEEEEPY.
This is me and my friend Becca. She is a minion from Dispicable Me
This is our design team. Me=Maleficent, Dan=Wreck it Ralph, James=Napoleon Dinomite, and Dale=Woody from Toy Story
Oh and by the way i got 3rd place! Dan took 1st and Dale took 2nd. I'm just glad its over with and I can get back to my other crafts i'm doing at home :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hey, I found your blog! Awesome. I am going to follow it if that's okay?? I love your costume. That's totally creative. It's pretty cool you and Nick got married too. Congrats :)
ReplyDeleteYour costume looks way good!
ReplyDelete