This year for Valentines Day Nick and I gave ourselves a 20 dollar limit for each other so that we didn't spend too much on one another. I don't really need much anyway since my birthday is coming up. I gave Nick a basket full of things with cute little notes attached to them. For example: I put a cute note on some toothpaste and said "i love your smile" and on laughy taffys "you make me laugh" and so forth. I think he really liked it. He said he "freaking loved it", ha ha.
When i went home for my lunch break there were Some warm warm
comfortable socks with a cute note on the table and He surprised me by
cleaning the house. He decorated the house with cutout hearts on the
walls and paper chains hanging from the ceiling. It was so cute! i loved it.
Later that night we worked out, had Cafe Rio, and watched the Big Bang Theory. Not much different than any other night but it was good to just spend time with each other.
This is the new member of the family. This is Glen. We have had him for a couple weeks now. Not a Valentines present just something i got from my cousins wedding reception. He's quite entertaining sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment